1939   Werner Graf founds the “Dipl. Ing. Werner Graf” belt manufacturing company as a sole proprietorship in Zurich, Switzerland
1945   Anton Graf, brother of Werner Graf, purchases real estate on Buechenstrasse in Staad. The property, a former Link Graf bell foundry (1874-1940), housed a paint and dye factory from 1940-1953.
   

 

1943

1952   Link Graf Registration of the trademark HEVALOID®.
1953   Werner Graf purchases the property in Staad from his brother.
1962   Construction of the western annexe, a production area for fabricating rubber coating and SOLUTUS belts.
1963   Construction of the “Durisol” workshop for rubber compounding (later used as a grinding/processing shop).
1972   Construction of the eastern annexe comprising a production hall for weaving mills and offices.
1977   Death of Werner Graf, the company’s founder.
1978   Company reformed as a limited company “Dipl.Ing. Werner Graf AG”, and acquired by co. Leder & CO. AG (today co. Ammeraal Beltech AG, Jona).
1979   Appointment of Mr. Heinrich Sieber as Managing Director.
1988   Sale of the company and transition to independence
1992   Installation of an environmentally-friendly steam boiler with gas burner.
1994   Installation of the long-desired goods and passenger lift.
1999   Reconstruction of the vulcanisation building.
2000   Heinrich Sieber retires. Edgar Seiz appointed new Managing Director.
2005   Construction of new eastern annexe (two-floors) for grinding/processing and weaving mills.







 


2008   Installation of a sophisticated ventilation plant with process heat recovery
2009   Link Graf 70 year company anniversary
2011   Link Graf Opening of new cafeteria/classroom
2013   Link Graf 25-year anniversary «Independency Graf»
2014   Link Graf 75 year company anniversary
2017   Trademark RONDLAST® high-performance round belts
2019   Link Graf 80 year company anniversary
2020   Apprenticeship for a Mediamatician EFZ started and Investment in a photovoltaic system and an electric car – for a more carbon neutral production
 
Werner Graf
Mr. Werner Graf
Founder
1939-1977
Urkunde
Trademark
HEVALOID®
Sieber
Mr. Heinrich Sieber
Managing Director
1979-2000
Herr Seiz
Mr. Edgar Seiz
Managing Director
since 2000